Pay attention to the women’s The North Face Hedgehog GTX XCR III, because this versatile shoe is going places. The Hedgehog GTX XCR III is loaded with features that make it an appropriate choice for several different disciplines and terrains. Start at the top with the mesh panels on the upper that allow the foot to breath, but are combined with a Gore-Tex extended comfort range membrane that is waterproof. At the sole of the matter, you find a footbed that incorporates Northotic Pro with a Poron ReSorce heel and an ESS Heal Cradle Pro support. The injection-molded TPU shank plate and the Vibram rubber outsole hold it all together, adding up to a shoe that can handle hiking, running and climbing.
Designed for multisport athletes and adventure racers, this lightweight, low-profile hiking shoe is optimal for all-terrain use. It's lightweight, waterproof, breathable and durable. Added mesh panels on upper increase breathability crucial on long treks. Grippy Vibram® outsole aids with footing over slick, uneven terrain.
- Weight per pair: 1 lb 9 oz
- X-2™ dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle™ Pro rearfoot support system
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle™ Pro support